Why do the holidays come so fast? Why does it seem that every year the holidays arrive earlier and earlier?
Even though you spend time planning gifts, preparing meals, and promising yourself that you will look your best, the holidays also seem to arrive before you are ready for them. This year is no exception. In spite of your best laid plans, the guests will be arriving for Thanksgiving in a little more than a week and you find yourself scrambling to finish the details.
Fortunately, your husband and your older daughters have agreed to help with the meal preparation and the gift wrapping, and you have taken some additional steps to make sure that you are looking your best. You have been eating more healthy and taking long, taking brisk walks every morning, and you have even taken the extra steps to schedule coolsculpting appointments. You are confident that the coolsculpting appointments can help you look your very best this Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Consider these facts and figures about the non surgical weight loss options and the other treatments that are available:
- Having your hair removal treatments scheduled before the holidays can help you make sure that you are looking your best before the company arrives.
- One of the best things about the holidays is the festive wear that is available. If you suffer from psoriasis, however, you may be afraid to show too much skin. Finding the right psoriasis treatment options, though, will help you feel better about putting on that new little black dress.
- Looking your best requires a lot of planning and preparation, including appointments for coolsculpting, hair removal, and other cosmetic treatments.
- In clinical studies, coolsculpting was shown to reduce subcutaneous fat at the treatment site by up as much as 25% after just one treatment.
- Dermatologists offer a variety of services that allow patients to reach their goals. In fact, by the year
- Acne is a condition that nearly 85% of people experience at some point in their lives. Although it usually starts in puberty, it can affect people in their 20s, 30s, 40s and even 50s.
- Yearly cosmetic industry figures indicate that laser hair removal is the most popular aesthetic procedure for women under the age of 35. In fact, it is a procedure that is so popular it is second only to Botox for women over the age of 35.
- General dermatology procedures continue to expand to more and more services every day.
- One of the things that skin doctors can help with is damage from the sun. Given that sunspots can start showing up as early as the 20s, for instance, means that many people start noticing them even before their 30s and 40s.
- According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, more than 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed to skin aging are caused by the sun, conditions that can often be improved by the help of a dermatologist.
- Laser hair removal is an increasingly popular treatment that more and more people are requesting.
- Statistics show that 50% to 70% of women struggle with uneven skin tone during pregnancy, another condition that dermatologists can often treat.
How many days until the holiday company arrives at your home? Will you be ready? Will you have done everything that you can to make your home, your meals, and your self looking your best?