Cryolipolysis treatments are quickly becoming a popular option for cellulite removal treatments, and cryolipolysis is a great alternative to an invasive tummy tuck surgery or liposuction procedure. Here are the basics of the cryolipolysis benefits with a procedure:
- Cryolipolysis is also often called a CoolSculpting or fat freezing procedure. It uses simple fat freezing technology to kill excess fat cells without needing any invasive surgical instruments like other cosmetic procedures.
- Fat freezing technology allows a trained specialist to target specific areas of the body and to freeze fat cells underneath the skin without harming the skin at all. One of the biggest cryolipolysis benefits is that there’s very little recovery time after a procedure, and immediate side effects like redness or bruising tend to go away fairly quickly.
- After fat cells are frozen, the body’s natural processes take over and no additional procedures are required. Because frozen cells are no longer functional, the body will naturally start flushing out the dead cells slowly.
- Being able to see real results is naturally one of the other major cryolipolysis benefits, but because the process of flushing out dead fat cells doesn’t occur overnight, your body will adjust better than with other invasive cellulite removal procedures. The process usually takes anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months, and patients tend to see results slowly unfolding over this time frame.
- Because cryolipolysis uses a simple and proven process to eliminate fat cells, it’s a great procedure for anyone who has already tried other weight loss treatments and has a few extra pounds that just won’t go away. The results can last for a very long time, especially when the patient follows a healthy lifestyle.
Cryolipolysis treatments aren’t intended to be a major weight loss program, and it’s always important to talk with your doctor before looking into any weight loss procedures. But if nothing else, this procedure might just be worth a bit of research time!