You love the meme that is an exact replica of your new haircut because it is a style that you switched to with absolutely zero regrets for chopping your hair off this week. It has been so fun and liberating and surprising, mostly because nearly 100% of all the women have said they liked it. Interestingly enough, however, their complement is immediately followed closely with the admission that they could never do that because they would be too scared.
Their fear has you thinking about how many things some people will not do because they are unsure of the outcome and are super comfortable in their current cocoon of living. The fact of the matter is, however, you could be living a totally different life, one that is carefree, exciting and ready for the unexpected! If you are nervous to try something new, it is easy to understand. You should not, however, let your fear stop you from feeling the fun of cutting your hair off!
Now is the time to go do something that puts a smile on your face for the simple reason of wanting to do it! Lose the heaviness of caring if things will turn out perfectly because they won’t, but it will be well worth the experience of trying.
Effective Weight Loss and Personal Health Coaches Make a Great Combination
If you have been struggling to find the best way to make the health journey that will keep you living the longest and healthiest life then maybe it is time to seek the help of someone who is trained in physical fitness as well as exercise. With someone to coach you on the best way to implement an effective weight loss program you can find that you are getting the extra push that you need to be your best self.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many reasons that people find themselves in need of structured workout calendars and detailed and effective weight loss programs:
- Losing even 5% to 10% of a person’s weight is proven to lower the chance of developing heart disease.
- 50% of Americans say they are unsuccessful at losing weight because they do not have enough self discipline. Fortunately, there are now many fitness and life coach’s who can help people reach their goals and get to the point of feeling their very best.
- Behind smoking, health problems associated with obesity are the second leading cause of preventable death.
- More than 33% of adults in America are considered to be obese.
- 70% of respondents agreed that a strong support system is essential to achieving diet goals, according to a 2016 Mintel Diet Trends survey.
- 80% of dieters are trying to lose weight on their own, but many of them struggle to reach the goals they have set for themselves.
Custom weight loss programs are often the best way for people to reach the goals that they have set for themselves. Knowing that you have a life or fitness coach to hep you stay on track is sometime the exact thing that is needed. If you are not liking what you are seeing in the mirror maybe it is time to take a step outside of your normal box and try something new. A new hair cut, a new fitness plan, or maybe even a new job. No matter what the goals are that you are trying to reach, you may find that a personal fitness trainer can help you achieve them.